CBD (Cannabidiol) oil use has been growing in popularity every day as more and more people discover its natural, powerful health benefits. Approved by the FDA as a food supplement, CBD can be used for a multitude of issues concerning the mental, physical and emotional health.
Fighting against depression, reducing arthritis and other chronic pain, minimizing discomfort related to cancer treatment and even benefitting the immune system, CBD oil offers a myriad of benefits to the user. CBD works within the body’s own endocannabinoid system to help balance out and regulate functions such as memory, mood, sleep, energy, metabolism and other metabolic processes. Other things people use CBD oil for include epilepsy, glaucoma, muscle spasms, insomnia, acne, Parkinson’s disease, dementia/Alzheimer’s disease, anxiety, and more.
While CBD is related to the marijuana plant (which can create some confusion) it does not have the psychotropic effects that make its cousin notorious. CBD oil is sourced from industrial hemp plants that contain little to no traces of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), which is the substance in marijuana that causes the feeling of being “high”.
Best CBD Pills and Where to Buy Them
Although a variety of ways to take CBD oil exist, such as vaping or taking drops sublingually, one of the simplest ways is to simply pop a CBD pill into your mouth a few times a day. You can take it in the same way you would take a vitamin or other health food supplements. Many people like the simplicity of taking a CBD pill. In addition, the taste of CBD oil is very earthy and most people do not enjoy it, so taking a CBD pill makes it easier to avoid having to taste it at all.
One drawback that some people do not prefer is that CBD capsules take a longer time to enter your bloodstream because they need to go through your digestive system first. So, if you’re looking for immediate relief, you may want to try a quicker delivery system such as sublingual oil or vaping.
When you’re looking for the best CBD pills and capsules, you don’t even have to leave your own home to get them. Most of the best CBD oil pills, capsules, drops and other supplements are sold online. It is important to take caution when buying online, as it is difficult to know what you might be getting if the company you buy from is not reputable. However, many legitimate, trustworthy online CBD oil companies do exist and we’ll help you find the best suppliers right here!
When purchasing from an online CBD oil supplier, a few factors come into play. Make sure that the company you purchase from:
- Provides information about the source of their hemp plants (where/how they are grown)
- Supplies information regarding their process (CO2 processing is effective and sustainable)
- Offers independent, third-party lab test results for their products
- Stands behind their product
- Ships to the place where you live (this can’t always be controlled by the supplier because of legal restrictions)
- Has a favorable reputation in the industry
Best CBD Oil Capsules
Here we’ve chosen to feature a few of our favorite companies that supply CBD oil capsules, oils, edibles and other products for you to peruse:
Green Roads CBD Capsules
Effective for a variety of uses, Green Roads offers its 750 MG CBD Oil Capsules as a mid-concentration option. The only drawback to these capsules is that only one dosage option and bottle size exists. Here are some of the benefits of CBD capsules by Green Roads World:
- Broad Spectrum CBD oil
- Pharmaceutical grade CBD made from US grown hemp
- Vegetarian softgels with Safflower oil
- Easy to digest
- 25mg dosage per capsule puts them at mid-concentration range
- 30 capsules per bottle
- Sourced from certified organic hemp, grown and processed to highest industry standards
- CBD oil processed using CO2 extraction for effectiveness and sustainability
- Free of solvents, metals, pesticides, and unnatural substances
- Independent third party testing available online
- Green Roads World has more than 20 years of experience in the CBD industry
- Grown in and processed in the United States
- The company supports veterans and their families
- Ships to any state in the USA
- Free shipping for orders over $100
Nature’s Script CBD Oil Capsules
Available in several size bottles, the natural hemp extract capsules provided by Nature’s Script fall into the mid-range of pricing. Here’s what we think is great about the Nature’s Script CBD Oil capsules:
- Tested by independent, third-party labs
- Certified pure CBD
- No THC (tetrahydrocannabinol)
- 100% organic
- Sourced from superior quality hemp plants
- Uses CO2 extraction methods for purity and sustainability
- No heavy pesticides, heavy metals or other contaminants
- Sustainable growing practices on licensed and regulated US farms
- 15mg dosage available in 5 count, 15 count, 30 count or 60 count quantities
- Also available in High Potency (HP) dose of 25 mg in 60 count quantity
- Easy to digest capsules with White Willow Bark and Turmeric
- Plant to Product Guarantee
- Free US Shipping for all orders over $75
Joy Organics CBD Oil Capsules
With high efficiency formulation, Joy Organics CBD Oil Capsules have water-soluble softgels that are 4x more absorbable in 10 mg and 25 mg dosage options.
- Full Spectrum CBD
- Pharmaceutical grade
- Organically grown
- Water soluble nano-emulsion makes capsules easier to absorb
- Easy to swallow
- Free from THC
- No metals or pesticides
- No harsh chemicals
- Vegan friendly
- Farm bill compliant
- Independent, third-party lab testing (plus in-house testing)
- Available in 10 mg and 25 mg dosage options
- Also available with melatonin for better sleep
- Available with Curcumin for joint pain relief
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Free shipping within the United States
- Family owned and operated company
- Grown and processed in the United States
- Veteran friendly
If you’re in the market for CBD oil as a natural supplement for health and healing, then CBD softgel capsules may fit very well into your lifestyle. CBD capsules are easy to swallow, allow you to avoid the taste of CBD oil (which many people don’t like), and don’t have a tendency to upset the stomach. They can be taken with food or without food, whichever is preferred, and most people will take a dose of 1-2 capsules per day.
When just starting out, you can start with a lower dosage. For people who are simply taking CBD as a health supplement, they may be able to continue on at around 10-15 mg per dose. Many people who are looking for relief from specific ailments may find that they need to increase their dosage of CBD oil over time. Eventually people will settle on a dose that feels right for their individual needs.
Many people like to use CBD capsules as a substitute for stronger prescription medications that may be addictive and habit forming. CBD oil capsules can be a great way to improve your health, address chronic pain or other symptoms, and generally increase your overall quality of life.
Last Updated on