As CBD (Cannabidiol) continues to make appearances in the mainstream world of holistic and natural health products, the variety and options for taking CBD continues to grow. Whether you prefer to take CBD drops sublingually, vape the oil, swallow capsules, or eat foods that contain CBD, you can get this healthy substance into your system with relative ease!
Although CBD vape oil is the fastest way to get the chemicals into the bloodstream, many people don’t like the idea of vaping. And while sublingual drops are also a fast and effective method, the flavor can be rather strong and is not ideal for everyone.
Because of this, many people are looking to edible options for taking CBD that they can add to their daily regimen along with other vitamins and supplements that they take. For these folks, CBD gummies can prove to be super effective. Plus, they taste great and are fun to eat!
What are CBD Gummies?
CBD gummies come in a wide range of flavors, shapes and dosage. Whether manifesting themselves as teddy bears, circles, frogs or even shaped like people, CBD gummies may be flavored to be sweet or sour and are typically taken one per day.
Although they may look (and taste!) a lot like candy, these gummies contain the chemical CBD, which is derived from the hemp plant. That means they interact with the endocannabinoid system to impact the neurons and brain cells that then produces healthy responses throughout your body.
The CBD in these gummies is FDA approved as a food and health supplement and legal in all 50 states and many countries throughout the world. Although CBD is an active ingredient that is also found in marijuana, CBD gummies do not cause the same type of “high” feelings. Because they do not contain the psychotropic chemical THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), CBD gummies and other versions of CBD can have a variety of health benefits with fewer risks.
CBD Gummies are used by many people for:
- Skin problems such as eczema or psoriasis
- Pre-diabetes and diabetes management
- Insomnia and sleep problems
- Chronic pain relief
- Arthritis pain and inflammation
- Mitigating anxiety, depression, and other mood disorders
- Improved heart health
- Protection from cancer
- Reduction of cancer risk
- Minimization of side effects of cancer treatments
- Promotes brain health
- Reduction of memory loss
- Battle against osteoporosis
- Prevention of Alzheimer’s and other neuro diseases
Although not a great deal of evidence is available on CBD yet, a growing amount of research continues to show that it has the potential to be helpful for the above conditions and possibly other health concerns as well. And because the CBD oil in gummies has very little in the way of side effects, and is not addictive, it offers a low-risk and natural option to many pharmaceutical pain killers that are on the market today.
Of course, for safety purposes (especially since they look so much like yummy candy!) it is important to keep CBD gummies, along with any other health supplements, out of the reach of children.
Best CBD Gummies Review
CBD gummies are a fairly new market within a new industry, making it possible for a whole host of companies to start cropping up. The good news is that a lot more options for CBD exist even than just a couple of years ago. The bad news is that all of these companies are not trustworthy.
When looking for the best CBD gummies, make sure that you are purchasing from a reputable company that can be trusted to offer you a high quality product. Any trustworthy company that sells CBD should offer third-party lab testing results to any customer requesting them. Also, look for companies that offer a return policy so that they stand behind their product.
Here, we’ll give you a rundown of the best CBD gummies and what they have to offer:
Green Roads CBD Gummies
Offering some of the highest concentration CBD gummies on the market, Green Roads is a reputable company with a full range of effective and powerful CBD products.
- 10 mg per gummy (ranges from around $7-$60 depending on quantity)
- 25 mg per gummy (around $5 for 1 piece)
- 50 mg per gummy (under $35 for 4 pieces)
- 100 mg per gummy (around $50 for 3 pieces)
What we like about Green Roads CBD Gummies:
- Great tasting
- Pharmacist-formulated for safety and purity
- Sourced from industrial hemp grown in the USA
- Ingredients include gelatin, beet sugar, corn syrup, flavors and colors
- Full Spectrum CBD
- CO2 extraction methods are safe and sustainable
- Variety of dosage and flavor options
- Bundle pack allows for trial of various products
- Third party independent lab test results available upon request
- Green Roads Company partners with a not for profit organization benefiting US veterans with PTSD
Hemp Bombs CBD
Hemp Bombs company ranks highly on our list for their variety of options and reputable sourcing.
- 15 mg per gummy (ranging from $15-$100 depending on quantity)
- 25 mg per gummy (ranging from $20-$150 depending on quantity)
What’s great about Hemp Bombs Gummies:
- Great taste is sweet and sugary
- Third party lab testing results available online
- Each bottle contains a variety of flavors and colors
- No THC (CBD isolate)
- Industrial grade hemp grown by US farmers committed to sustainability
- Manufactured in-house in the United States
- Available in quantities of 5, 15, 30, or 60 count in 15 mg gummies
- Available in quantities of 5, 30 or 60 count in 25 mg high potency gummies
- Sample pack available
- Sleep Gummy option also available
Whether you’re considering taking CBD as a dietary supplement to help with sleep problems, inflammation, chronic pain, cancer prevention or other issues, gummies infused with CBD are a great way to gently step into the world of cannabis. As with any supplement, it’s important to talk to your doctor before taking it, especially if you take other medications or have conditions that may be affected by the chemicals found in CBD.
Safe and effective, with very few side effects, CBD gummies offer an excellent natural alternative for a managing pain and boosting your health without having to turn to synthetic pharmaceuticals. If you’re new to CBD, you can try a small dosage gummy option to start with and then build up from there. You will certainly be glad you did!