Sleep is a critical part of our lives that have a tendency to evade so many people around the world today. Insomnia and other sleeping disorders are becoming rampant health issues that doctors are treating in various ways. While it is possible to get prescription medication to treat sleeping issues, many people do not appreciate the side effects that occur.
Many people have found that the relaxing, soothing benefits of CBD oil work powerfully and effectively to help people fight sleeping disorders and difficulties such as insomnia. Related to the marijuana plant, Cannabidiol (CBD) is sourced from the industrial hemp plant. It has some of the same active ingredients as marijuana that help with relaxation, but does not contain THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), which is the ingredient that causes psychotropic reactions.
CBD oil works with the body’s natural endocannabinoid system to promote health in the neurological system. Specifically, CBD oil helps the body and brain to relax,
CBD oil has been making a strong appearance on the market in today’s world since the FDA approved it for use as a food supplement. Doctors cannot prescribe CBD oil since there is not yet a standard for dosage, but if you are under the care of a doctor you should certainly speak with them about it. This will help you to be sure that you don’t have any negative interactions with medications you are taking, or other conditions you might have.
Best CBD for Sleep
If you are looking to take CBD oil for sleep, you have a variety of options related to delivery methods as well as brands. The method you choose to use to take CBD oil is mostly related to personal preference, so we’ll take a look at those options here:
- Inhalation. Also known as vaping, inhaling steam made from CBD oil is the fastest delivery method because the substance enters the bloodstream most quickly through the lungs. Some people know this as the use of e-cigarettes. People who are already accustomed to smoking may prefer vaping, but other people may not prefer it. Those who are vaping CBD oil to help them relax and fall asleep may find that it begins to take effect within just a couple of minutes.
- Sublingual Drops. Placing drops of CBD oil under the tongue is another effective way to allow the active ingredients in the oil to enter into the bloodstream and begin working. Between 3-10 minutes is often the time it takes for a person to feel the effects of CBD oil working when they take is sublingually. One benefit of this method is that, although it is taken in the mouth, the oil does not have to pass through the digestive system in order to get into the bloodstream.
- Capsules. These are typically taken in the same way a person would take their daily vitamins. In this method, the pure oil is place in softgels that are swallowed and then go through the digestive system to enter the bloodstream. This is a slower delivery system so it should be taken about 30-60 minutes prior to bedtime and should last throughout the entire night.
- Edibles. Gummies, beverages, and other types of snacks may have CBD oil built right into the recipe. But again, they are slow to enter into the bloodstream so should be taken with plenty of time to spare before you’re planning to go to bed.
Best CBD Oil for Sleep
Buying CBD oil for sleep from an online supplier is your best bet in convenience as well as price. When shopping for CBD oil, however, the online companies and brands can tend to get confusing after a while. It seems like new CBD companies are cropping up every day and it can be difficult to know who you can trust. Most importantly is to find a company that gives information about their sourcing and processing, and also that offers their customers access to third-party lab testing results for quality assurance.
Here we’ll give you a few recommendations depending on which delivery system you think is best for you:
Best CBD Vape Oil for Sleep
Nature’s Script – If you’re looking to get to sleep fast, then vaping can be super helpful because of how quickly it delivers its benefits. For CBD Vape Juice, try out this brand which offers:
- Several concentration options including 75 mg, 300 mg or 1000 mg
- A variety of flavors including juicy watermelon, fresh mango and blueberry jam
- Certified Pure CBD
- Sourced from organic-certified, premium industrial hemp
- Third-party lab tested
- Made with Vegetable Glycerine and Propylene Glycol
- Non-THC, Non-Nicotine
- Free of harmful chemicals
- Affordably Priced per ounce
Best CBD Oil Tincture for Sleep
NuLeaf Naturals – This company offers affordable, pure CBD oil options of various strengths and benefits such as:
- Full Spectrum
- 100% Organic
- CO2 Extraction Method
- No Additives
- Non THC
- Independent Lab Tested
- Affordably Priced
It’s best to start with the lowest possible dose and then build from there, which NuLeaf Naturals makes I very easy to do by offering several different concentrations of their products. The oil is meant to be taken at bedtime sublingually, by placing a few drops under the tongue and holding them there for a minute or two as needed. One drawback to sublingual drops is that many people don’t like the taste. This is why some people prefer to use CBD oil capsules for sleep instead.
Best CBD Oil Capsules for Sleep
For the best in CBD capsules that will help you to fall asleep, try Joy Organics Pharmaceutical Grade CBD capsules. This particular version is specifically formulated with melatonin for help with sleep.
Here’s what is great about what Joy Organics has to offer:
- Full Spectrum
- THC Free
- Third-party lab tested
- 25 mg CBD + Melatonin for sleep
- Vegan friendly
- Nano-size oil droplets make it easy to absorb into the bloodstream
- Organically grown
- Manufactured in the USA
- No heavy metals
- Free Shipping
- 30-day money back guarantee
Calming and soothing, CBD Oil offers a powerful, natural alternative to pharmaceutical drugs that can often have troublesome side effects. CBD oil helps your brain and body to relax, offering you a deeper, sounder sleep experience. It can be used for chronic insomnia by taking it every day, or as a one-off whenever a person is having a tough time getting to sleep. With no side effects and a myriad of benefits, the best CBD oil for sleep can help you rest better at night, which can change everything about your life during the day!
Last Updated on