CBD oil can off a myriad of health benefits that a multitude of people may find effective for conditions such as headaches, pain, sleep issues, digestive problems, muscle spasms, and much more. As CBD oil begins to grow in popularity for a variety of uses, one important question that people are asking is about the fastest way that CBD can enter into your bloodstream.
The answer is inhalation. Also called “vaping” or “dabbing”, this form of taking CBD works very quickly as the body absorbs the CBD very quickly through the lungs when a vaporized form of the oil is inhaled. For this method, a person can use a vaping pen, e-cigarette, or a vaporizer.
The reason this is so effective is that the active chemicals do not have to pass through the digestive system in order to get to your bloodstream. Instead, steam containing the chemicals travels to your lungs and then into the bloodstream almost immediately.
Other options for taking CBD do exist, such as an oil on the tongue, dietary supplements, edibles, and even lotions. Many people like the convenience of these methods of taking CBD. However, the fastest, surefire way to make sure that your body and brain are getting the CBD right away is by using CBD vape oil.
Using CBD Vape Oil
Just like the way that certain people respond differently to drinking coffee or other caffeinated beverages, different people can have individual responses to CBD oil. Some of the factors that will determine the way you respond to CBD vape oil include:
Some people say that they can begin to feel the effects of their CBD vape oil almost immediately, while others say that it can take about five minutes. Either way, this is a very quick delivery time. Especially when compared to edible CBD products that may take up to a couple of hours to really begin working.
Of course, other factors that will affect the way you respond to CBD vape oil include the amount of oil you take as well as the strength of the oil.
Just like taking CBD oil any other way, it cannot get you “high” in the same way that marijuana does because it does not contain THC. THC is the psychoactive chemical found in marijuana that makes it so controversial. But CBD oil is a safe, non-psychotropic substance that has been approved by the FDA (as a food supplement) and is legal in all 50 states as well as many countries around the globe.
Best CBD Vape Juice
Some people like to use the term “juice” or “e-liquid” for the CBD oil that is used for vaping. No matter what you call it, you want to make sure that you are using a high quality product that comes from a reputable provider. Many CBD manufacturers are above-board, but there are also some suppliers that do not use high quality ingredients, are not careful about the way their plants are grown, and may not be giving you a pure product.
The best CBD vape juice will come from a trusted source and should have these qualities:
- Clear–if an e-liquid is very cloudy, it’s not likely to be pure.
- Homogenous—the product should be well-mixed and uniform without separating into layers
- Third Party Lab Testing—ask to see the test results from the company you are buying from
- Responsible Sourcing—look for companies that give information about where and how their plants are grown
- Satisfaction Guarantee—the company should stand behind their products
Best CBD to Vape
Since people have varying preferences, we find it difficult to narrow the best CBD vape oil products down to just one. So we have offered two of our favorites here:
Providing premium Hemp E-liquids to improve wellness, Nature’s Script offers vaping juices in a variety of different flavors to enhance the vaping experience.
- Independent third party lab tested
- CBD is sourced from organic certified industrial hemp plants
- Grown sustainably in the United States with eco-friendly practices
- Non-GMO and no THC
- Free from unnecessary additives
- “Plant to Product Guarantee”
- Three different fruit flavors include: fresh mango, juicy watermelon, and blueberry jam
- Free shipping on all orders over $75 in the US
- Ships internationally (UK and Canada excepted)
- Prices begin as low as around $15
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee refund policy
- Broad Spectrum CBD Hemp vape oil
- Made from organically grown industrial hemp
- Third party lab testing certificates available for proof of quality
- Useful when placed in a vaporizer or used with a vape pen
- Vast array of flavors including: chocolate mousse, vanilla ice cream, guava, lemon meringue pie, blueberry yum yum, tricks & treats, lucky cereal, mellow banana, pineapple fresca, strawberries & cream, kiwis & pears, snickerdoodle, fruit punch, cucumber melon, apple, and more
- Products start at around $20
- Returns can be made within 30 days only if product is not opened
Even though CBD is not a controlled substance and it is all-natural, it is still quite powerful. With that in mind, remember to check with your doctor if you are taking medication are have any condition that might be impacted by the use of CBD vape oil.
Although CBD has been used homeopathically for generations, it is fairly new on the medical scene, which means there is very little conclusive research available yet. Even so, many people have shared over and over again that their experiences with CBD oil have helped to mitigate medical problems and have offered relief from a myriad of health issues.
When getting started with CBD vape oil, the effects may be slow but you’re likely to see improvement over a few days or weeks as you allow your body to adjust. The only way you can really know if CBD vape oil will work for you is to give it a try!
Last Updated on