Good sleep can be taken for granted—until sleep evades us. Snoring, sleep breathing problems, back and neck discomfort, sinus drainage, and so many other factors can disrupt the ability to sleep well. And when we sleep poorly, it seems that everything else in our lives just doesn’t seem to function as it should.
Many people who are looking to correct bad sleep habits (such as sleeping flat on the back), promote healthy breathing function, and provide support to the body have found the answer with the use of a wedge pillow. InteVision offers this foam wedge bed pillow to raise the body out of the flat position, fighting against gravity and supporting the neck and shoulders. This comprehensive product review will help you decide whether this wedge pillow is right for you!
Here’s an idea of what we’ll provide in this review:
- First, we’ll share the features and benefits that you will find to be useful
- Next, we’ll look at the drawbacks you need to know about before purchasing
- Then, we’ll talk a bit about the InteVision company behind the product
- Finally, we’ll give you a sample of what actual customers and independent reviewers have to say about the product, offering insight to balance out your decision-making process
We’ve got a lot to cover, so let’s get going!
- Features and Benefits of InteVision Foam Wedge Bed Pillow
- Special Features (Pros) of InteVision Foam Wedge Bed Pillow
- Drawbacks (Cons) for InteVision Foam Wedge Bed Pillow
- Video: Using the Intevision Foam Wedge Pillow For Snoring
- About the InteVision Foam Wedge Bed Pillow Company
- InteVision Foam Wedge Bed Pillow Reviews
- What Amazon Customers Have to Say About InteVision Foam Wedge Bed Pillow
- Bottom Line for InteVision Foam Wedge Bed Pillow
Features and Benefits of InteVision Foam Wedge Bed Pillow
- Two-layer design for comfort and support
- 1.5 inch layer of memory foam on top of a firm, supportive base
- US patented, built-in channels between layers enhance air circulation
- Removable white cover is machine washable
- Helpful for people with sleeping discomfort, acid reflux, sleep breathing problems, poor circulation
- Functional for back sleepers or side sleepers
- Useful for elevating the upper body, or for supporting the legs under the knees
- Additional pillowcases available for purchase (100% Egyptian cotton, 400 thread count)
- Product dimensions: 25” length x 24” width x 12” height
- Also available in 7.5” height for less slope
- Shipping weight: 4.8 pounds
- Vacuum-packed for shipping
- Made in China
Special Features (Pros) of InteVision Foam Wedge Bed Pillow
These are unique features of this wedge pillow that may have an impact on your purchasing decision:
Dual Layer Foam. Offering soft, memory foam on top and a firmer layer of foam underneath makes this wedge pillow very supportive for the upper body, but still comfortable.
Patented Air Circulation. One of the most common complaints about memory foam products is that they often trap body heat and create an uncomfortable feeling of heat during sleep. The US patented air channels built in between the layers of foam offer air circulation and cooling comfort.
Drawbacks (Cons) for InteVision Foam Wedge Bed Pillow
Here are some of the factors you might need to know that could influence your purchase decision about this wedge pillow:
Very Firm. Because of the firmness of the pillow design, some users find that it is difficult to get used to sleeping on this wedge. In addition, the 12” height may cause a sleeper to slip down to the bottom or slide off of the pillow. Also, it is too firm to be used in conjunction with a memory foam mattress.
Unpleasant Scent at First. Just like most memory foam products, this pillow needs some time to be aired out before use as it has a strong odor. Plan to unpackaged it and leave it for a few hours (or even a couple of days) before use.
Non-Refundable. If you aren’t sure about this product, then you won’t have the benefit of changing your mind after you order because the company does not offer refunds, exchanges, or any type of warranty.
Video: Using the Intevision Foam Wedge Pillow For Snoring
Credit: Snoring HQ via YouTube – click here to watch directly on YouTube
About the InteVision Foam Wedge Bed Pillow Company
A manufacturing company in China, InteVision produces a variety of products with a “Vision for the Future”. They offer high-tech products, but otherwise very little information is available about the company, and no information about warranty or product guarantees exists.
InteVision Foam Wedge Bed Pillow Reviews
From independent websites as well as Amazon reviewers, information from these product users can help you see what makes this wedge pillow effective (or not!)
Independent Reviews and Recommendations for InteVision Foam Wedge Bed Pillow
Here’s what these independent reviewers think about the InteVision Foam Pillow:
Making a point of the fact that stacking up normal pillows doesn’t work to stop acid reflux, the folks over at Comfy Zen suggest the InteVision wedge pillow for GERD and other uses. The reviewer does note that the slope is very steep and recommends the 7.5” version to people who are looking for less of an incline. Read More Here…
Top Snoring Mouthpieces Website Review
This independent review site takes a deep look at this product from the perspective of using it as an anti-snoring device and recommends it as well made and effective for many sleeping conditions. The reviewer notes that the pillow is of an average price for a wedge pillow, but expensive when compared the purchase of a ‘normal’ pillow. It is noted that by this reviewer that the pillow isn’t suitable for everyone, such as people who sleep on their stomachs, or those who are snoring. Read More Here…
What Amazon Customers Have to Say About InteVision Foam Wedge Bed Pillow
With more than 4000 reviews on Amazon, this product has been tested and tried time and again—and found to be stellar!
This verified purchaser has been using this wedge pillow for pain in her neck and shoulders, as well as for her legs. She’s discovered that it reduces the pressure from her spine, related to degenerative disk disease and reconstructive surgery on her knee. She gives it 5 stars and highly recommends it. Read More Here…
Another verified purchaser bought this pillow on the recommendation of her doctor to help with GERD and heartburn. She notes that the height gives the recommended 30 degree slope and it works well. She does mention, as other users have, that sliding down the wedge can be a problem but using a small normal pillow under the head can help with this, as does curling up the legs for a side sleeper. Read More Here…
Bottom Line for InteVision Foam Wedge Bed Pillow
With high recommendations from many different users, offers comfortable, supportive sleeping at an affordable price. Reviewers have noted that it helps with snoring, acid reflux, back pain, leg pain, nasal drainage, and a variety of other issues that can interrupt sleep. There is a slight risk in that the company doesn’t offer any guarantee or refund policy, but it’s not a super expensive investment and most people find success and comfort with the use of this pillow. Considering what many people would pay for a better night’s sleep, this just may be the product of your dreams!