Insomnia is running rampant in today’s world, with around 1 in 3 people struggling to sleep well at night. Lack of sleep can be simply due to poor sleeping habits, or it may be something more challenging such as restless leg syndrome (RLS), anxiety, ADHD, stress, chronic pain, or autism. The benefits of using a weighted blanket for insomnia have been recently revealed for these and other sleeping problems. In this review we’ll take a deeper look at the Quility Weighted Blanket to see if it might be right for you.
Here’s a rundown of what we’ll provide in this Quility Premium Weighted Blanket review:
- First, we’ll explore the features and benefits that you will find to be useful about this product
- Next, we’ll look at the drawbacks you need to be aware of
- Then, we’ll talk a bit about the Quility Company behind the product
- Finally, we’ll give you a sample of what actual customers and independent reviewers have to say about the product, offering insight to balance out your decision-making process
- Features and Benefits of Quility Premium Weighted Blanket
- Special Features (Pros) of Quility Premium Weighted Blanket
- Drawbacks (Cons) for Quility Premium Weighted Blanket
- About the Quility Company
- Quility Premium Weighted Blanket Reviews
- Bottom Line for Quility Premium Weighted Blanket
Features and Benefits of Quility Premium Weighted Blanket
A comprehensive list of the quality good stuff you’ll find in this Quility weighted blanket:
- Weighted therapeutic blanket promotes release of serotonin and melatonin for better sleep and more positive mood
- Relieves stress naturally through Deep Pressure Therapy for anxiety, ADHD, insomnia, restless leg syndrome (RLS) and more
- Premium 100% cotton material
- Inside batting made from non-glue eco-friendly polyester padding
- Weighted filling made of hypoallergenic, non-toxic glass pellets
- Beads sealed into polyester pockets to keep them from slipping, sliding and spilling
- Removable cover is soft to touch for sensory benefits
- Cover kept in place with 8 string ties along the blanket perimeter
- Machine wash and air dry removable cover
- Dry Clean or hand wash weighted blanket
- Seven different weights (ranging from 5-25 lbs) for various sized people
- Choose a blanket from 10-12% of body weight
- Suitable for children in smaller weights
- Available in a vast array of colors and sizes
- Cover color options include grey, light grey, blue and ivory
- 100% satisfaction guarantee with full refund
Special Features (Pros) of Quility Premium Weighted Blanket
Here’s what we think is special and unique about this particular weighted blanket product:
Eco-Friendly Non-Glue Polyester Padding. The blanket stays soft with its polyester padding. Many companies use toxic glue in their paddings to keep their blankets together, but this poly padding is held together only by stitching making it non-toxic and better for the environment. Sewing technology keeps the blanket in place—long-lasting and durable. An extra layer of padding keeps the glass beads from leaking.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. The product satisfaction guarantee means that this purchase is virtually risk free. The company offers a full refund on the product, without asking any questions.
Drawbacks (Cons) for Quility Premium Weighted Blanket
Possible Leaks. As with many weighted blankets, it seems the greatest risk of purchase is the potential for the glass beads to escape from the stitching and fall out into the bed.
Temperature. Some people find that weighted blankets are often too warm for their use and this one is no exception. This may be because of the polyester filling inside the blanket, making it susceptible to trapping body heat.
About the Quility Company
The Quility Company derives its name from “tranquility”. They state that they are dedicated to the care of its customers so they offer a no-questions-asked money-back guarantee. The company also makes sensory swings for therapeutic purposes.
Quility Premium Weighted Blanket Reviews
Making a wise purchasing decision means hearing what others have to say about their experiences with a product. Here we’ve gathered the most important information about the Quility Premium Weighted Blanket to help you determine if it’s right for you.
Independent Reviews and Recommendations
New York Magazine
New York Magazine calls ranks this product by Quility as the “best extra-soft weighted blanket” because of its sensory-soft blanket cover option. The reviewer notes that the cozy minky fabric is only on one side so the user can choose which way they want to have the blanket touching them. Read More Here…
Weighted Blanket Reviews Website
The reviewer on this website notes that the price is slightly higher than typical, but also makes mention that it still comes in below a number of other similar products available on the market. This site states that the company makes a fine product and weight ranges offer a good variety to choose from.
What Amazon Customers Have to Say About Quility Premium Weighted Blanket
Gaining high reviews from more than 800 customers, this product has received well over 4 stars as an Amazon rating.
One Amazon verified purchaser mentions that he thinks that cover is awesome and feels fantastic, and he likes the fact that it ties to the blanket so it doesn’t slip or get unevenly distributed. He says the pressure for him is just right, the quality is excellent, and the sewing on the blanket pockets seem secure. He is very pleased with this purchase, would buy it again and recommend it to others.
Another verified purchaser states that she doesn’t know how she lived without a weighted blanket for this long! She ordered the item that is approximately the size of a twin blanket and notes that the weighted squares are distributed from edge to edge. She is very glad that she opted to spend a bit more to get a product that looks really good, is well made, and has a removable cover.
One reviewer notes that the size that she purchased was a bit too narrow for her and the movement of the glass pellets is a bit loud for her taste. But she does say that if you like the narrower size then the blanket is very nice.
Bottom Line for Quility Premium Weighted Blanket
All in all, this Quility Premium Weighted Blanket offers a wide range of sizes and weights for various people. The company seems to be up and coming, offering a good return policy. The prices are a bit higher than some, but the fact that a duvet cover is included in the price makes it affordable at the current market value. All in all, the Quility weighted blanket may just be worth trying out!